Learn a Thing or Two...Through Trainings
Miriam Innovation offers a bilingual training and resource center. The mission of this entity is to develop workshops and training programs in the field of neurodevelopmental disorders, for professionals, paraprofessionals, and parents.
Our goal is to augment expertise so that there can be a society wide cohesive, positive impact on the lives of individuals with of neurodevelopmental disorders and their families and to further their inclusion into community life.
- Available Trainings:
- Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA)
- Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) with Registered Behaviour Technician (RBT)TM
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule-2 (ADOS-2) and Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised (ADI-R)
- Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)
- Hanen, More Than Words
- Miriam Innovation’s team of professionals can provide hands-on training programs tailored to meet the particular needs of your organization.
- Northern Communities
- School Boards
- Support Staff
No results found.